The origin of lottery dates back to 1530 when it was first introduced in Italy. In the game of lottery, the cards are divided into nine vertical columns and three horizontal rows in which each horizontal row must comprise of nine squares arranged randomly, i.e. five squares of numbers and four blank squares. Each vertical column contains ten numbers.
The first column consists of numbers from 1 to 10; the second column numbers from 11 to 20. This goes on until the ninth column, which consists of numbers 81-90.
To play the game, wooden chips with numbers from 1 to 90 are kept in a bag from which the game conductor draws and calls out one number at a time. A lotto card is provided to each player who marks out the number if it is present in the card. The first person to mark off numbers over a horizontal row wins the game.
How To Play Online Lottery
Though online lottery is a game of luck, there are certain rules and considerations to make. In online lottery, the draws are made at the casino’s discretion. According to the rules of online lottery, the player who predicts all the six numbers drawn wins the first prize.
Draw Online Lottery Rules
Draw online lottery games have the player’s numbers pre-selected when purchased. These types of online lottery games are held less frequently.
Instant Online Lottery Rules
This is the simplest online lottery game where the player has to uncover the concealed number on their virtual cards to find out if they have won.
Keno Online Lottery Game
This is when a player gets to pick any number between four and ten from a choice of seventy. Twenty numbers are chosen as the winning picks. If you choose higher amounts of numbers then the odds are poorer than if you pick fewer numbers.
Free Lottery Online Treat
Free lottery is highly popular where players get free online credit allowing them to play games for longer. This is given out by most websites and can be used to play lottery slots.
Tips And Strategies
Here are a few online lottery game tips and strategies to help you on your way:
- The sum total of all the winning numbers in an online lottery ranges between 121 and 186. When you pick 5 numbers work out a sum total that is between 63 and 116.
- Stay well clear of stacking the deck with all even or all odd numbers.
- Many online lotteries maintain a consecutive number pattern. Try including a few consecutive numbers such as 5 and 6 and 29 and 30 within your selection.
- Learn the game by playing free online lottery sessions, including lottery slots. They are now available at most online casinos.
- To become a really good online lottery player you will need to learn how to combine free lottery with all the other strategies and tips.